Our client is a nationally recognized design, construction, and consulting firm specializing in turnkey energy solutions for high-end residential and commercial clients. We deliver engineering, contracting, operations, maintenance, and management services — all geared toward the creation of sustainable energy systems designed to ensure comfort, harmonize with their environments, and optimize cost efficiency. .
Specific Duties Include:
• Develop and prepare detailed electrical engineering and construction installation documents and provide engineering support during the construction phase of a wide range of project types including residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, and healthcare.
• Design and drafting of power plans including receptacle layout and circuiting, mechanical and owner equipment power connections, main electrical equipment room layouts, 1-line power riser diagrams, emergency/back-up generator and uninterruptible power systems, panel and equipment schedules.
• Design and drafting of lighting system including light fixture selection and layout, lighting calculations, photometric lighting analysis, and lighting controls.
• Designing of special systems plans including fire alarm, voice/data, security, paging and public address systems.
• Write/edit project specifications (Masterspec divisions 26, 27, and 28).
• Coordinate with other disciplines to gather specific information required to provide complete electrical designs on schedule.
• Perform engineering calculations and studies for such items as power distribution system design, short circuit and coordination studies, lighting levels, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years of applicable AEC experience. Project management experience preferred.
• Professional engineering license required.
• Proficient with AutoCAD and/or Revit, and Microsoft products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to problem solve and apply critical thinking to time-sensitive situations.
Salary: 80K to100K