1. Provide friendly and courteous customer service.
2. Always operate motor vehicles safely and practice conservative, cautious, and courteous driving habits.
3. Immediately report to manager or supervisor anything that occurs which may potentially jeopardize the ability to physically or legally operate a motor vehicle.
4. Immediately report to manager or supervisor all driving related incidents to include traffic citations, warnings, accidents or mechanical problems experienced on either private or public property whether on or off the job.
5. Maintain work area and conditions to ensure safe environment for all employees and customers. Respond to and follow proper company policy procedures involving accidents (customer or employee), injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to manager of supervisor immediately.
6. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.Educational Requirements and Qualifications: High school diploma or GED preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must not be under the influence of any condition or substance that could distract or impair the ability to safely and efficiently operate a motor vehicle. Must submit to and pass controlled substance investigation and testing in accordance with company policy. Must be able to read English and/or comprehend motor vehicle traffic signs. Must be insured and/or insurable if required by the state. Must not have a motor vehicle record or criminal record that does not meet the minimum standards set by company policy. Physical Requirements:
The physical requirements of the position are Heavy Physical Work.
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Mobile Equipment Operator Standard.Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards such as electrical and mechanical equipment, cleaning and pesticides chemicals, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with car exhaust, internal and external service station/convenience food and petroleum operations