Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc., a subsidiary of Interval Leisure Group® (NASDAQ: IILG), is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton® and Westin® brands under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and its affiliates and is an authorized partner of the SPG® program. More than 220,000 families own at the company’s 20 villa resorts in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean, which operate under the Westin and Sheraton brands. Headquartered in Orlando, FL, and with over 4,300 employees in North America, Vistana continues to build on its more-than-35-year history of excellence in vacation ownership and leisure travel. For more information, please visit www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Vistana Villages is ideally located in Orlando, which is the Nations’ number 1 tourism destination with 62 million visitors annually. We were voted Best Family Experience as an SPG® Member Favorite, and our Bella pool was vote one of Florida’s best on TripAdvisor. Our resort is located on International, Orlando places you within 3 miles of popular attractions like SeaWorld and Discovery Cove. We are a Vacation Ownership resort that also rents villa (1 and 2 bedroom villas with kitchen, dining / living room, patios etc.) that are not occupied by our Owners.
Provide services to Owners, Exchangers & Rental Guests that include but are not limited to: assisting guests in mapping out their vacation agenda, providing excellent customer service to guests, responding to any resort concerns and inviting qualified guests to participate in our Preview & Breakfast.
1. Consistently provide superior guest services, always demonstrating the excellence of Vistana Signature Experiences and our core values.
2. Accurately qualify eligibility for promotional preview offers, inviting guests to the appropriate preview opportunity, according to specific program guidelines.
3. Offer approved premiums (gifts) to guests, as additional incentives for attending the preview.
4. Fully inform every guest about the details and time expectations of the preview, and carefully review the specific “order of the day” with each guest, ensuring a positive guest experience with no unpleasant surprises.
5. Coordinate the preview reservation for the guest, endeavoring to arrange a convenient time for a thorough preview with the possibility of a purchase, and ensuring that all related paperwork, including guest invitations, are accurately completed, initialed and signed according to department standards.
6. Provide guests with local tourism destination information including suggestions on attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc.
High school diploma; previous in-house marketing experience is preferred but not required.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. Vistana is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, or sexual orientation. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, please let us know.