Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
( Learn More )
Our tech client is hiring a digital marketing manager to work with the team to drive strategic initiatives around SEO/SEM and analytics.
They will drive initial meetings and discussions with clients to understand their requirements for any new web campaign or program, and preparing required proposals.
The ideal digital marketing manager will have:
- Rich expertise in strategy & executing integrated digital marketing campaigns which includes web, emails, multi-media, SEO and SEM.
- Expertise in defining marketing goals, and helping business teams grow their marketing programs with increased ROI.
- Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices
- Lead creative brief creation (objectives, deliverables, timeline) and execution with agency partners
- Analyze campaigns and measure success
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
You need to be able to do meetings in Redmond, WA, but if you need some work from home flexibility initially that can be arranged.
This will be ongoing part time freelance work should this initial project go well
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test