Recruiter: Courtney Davila
Telephone Number: (256)725-7170
Location: Owens Cross Roads, AL
Sequel Youth and Family Services is a privately owned company that develops and operates programs for people with behavioral, emotional, or physical challenges.
We are seeking self-motivated, reliable, good-minded and excited individuals to lead our youth to personal victory as Youth Care Workers. We have openings for our 3rd Shift, 1:45 P.M. to 10:15 P.M., Full time with rotating days.
Does the intention of making a person smile give you the urge to perform a celebratory fist bump?
Is helping to make a difference in the lives of youth the thing that you were born to do?
We know for sure that nothing can be more important to our brand than excellent service, and the wow factor our awesome team provides sets us apart from the pack!
Don't worry, we will provide you with a full training program and all the tools you need to be successful!
A typical day as a Youth Care Worker may include:
- Supervising and assisting students in their daily routines;
- Monitoring the behavior of students and ensuring they are matriculating in the program accordingly;
- Writing routine reports for student records and program compliance;
- Resolving student concerns and redirecting poor behavior;
- Serving as a mentor and role model.
This position could suit you if:
- You have a helpful attitude and calm demeanor;
- You have good written and spoken communication skills;
- The thought of helping youth excites you;
- You are able to act without hesitation in stressful situations;
What are advantages for you?
- Opportunities for future personal growth and career development;
- Engaging work environment;
- Invaluable training that is transferrable;
- Casual dress code;
- Regular team functions.
If you are keen on positivity, and have a knack for providing quality service, we want you!
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a great Paid Time Off plan for a balance of work and