Oracle Functional Analyst Job
( Learn More )
Oracle Functional Analyst (Job Number:429046)
- The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include support of Oracle Federal Financials E- Business Suite version R12 that includes but is not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, Loans, Payroll and Federal Financials.
- The candidate will also support other systems including Markview, Oracle Reports, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle User Productivity Kit, Oracle Tutor and Prism.
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of basic accounting, PRISM, E-Business Financial Reporting preferably Federal Reporting and of Oracle Financial applications particularly in the areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Projects, and General Ledger.
- The candidate must analyze problem areas and propose feasible solutions.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Software (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Projects) is required.
- Candidates with Functional Knowledge of a Financial Data Warehouse will also be considered.
- If you do not have experience using/supporting at least one of the following, Oracle E-Business, Enterprise Financial Software, Prism, Oracle Tutor, Oracle User Productivity Kit or a Financial Data Warehouse you will not be considered for this position.
- At least eight years of progressive experience is required.
- Detailed knowledge of respective organizational practices, procedures, policies, and methodologies pertaining to the management and administration of automated Government systems is preferred.
- Also preferred is experience in Governmental procedures and policies.
- The candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, accounting, human resources, or other related discipline is required.
- A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience.
- A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 10, 2017, 4:10:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test