IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
▪ Ability to work independently or within a team
▪ Proficiency in software development lifecycle
▪ Design of software with clearly defined functional requirements
▪ Participates in the design of test cases for software module changes
▪ Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
▪ May provide 24/7 emergency hotline support
BS Computer Science degree or equivalent
At least 3 years of Front-end development experience.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.