Social Media Manager
( Learn More )
Our client is a globally recognized retail brand that is experiencing growth in a major way! We are helping them in their search for a Social Media Manager to support their growing marketing department in managing projects, reviewing and monitoring data that will be used in critical decision-making. You'll be leading a team so, having management or supervisory exp is key.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Supervise and develop the social media team which, is made up of 3 social media assistants, and guide them through delegation and supervision of tasks.
• Conduct regular 1-on-1 meetings with your team, conduct performance reviews and hiring of new team members.
• Administer daily in-house social media content creation (Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
• Oversee monthly social editorial calendar across platforms.
• Monitor and organize paid and organic posts.
• Lead the rollout of social media community management across marketing, PR, and customer service, making strategic recommendations, executing best practices, developing new processes, onboarding a social media management tool and troubleshooting issues.
• Provide direction and act as a go-to escalation for social media community management questions or issues.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Bachelors’ degree in Communications, Marketing or similar discipline.
• 3-5 years of professional social media experience in an agency, CPG or retail environment (strongly preferred).
• Social media experience that has an emphasis on social content and social community management.
• Heavy expertise in social media management platforms and tools.
• Advanced MS Office skills know-how.
• Recent experience in supervising and/or managing a team including providing critiques on work performance, reviews and hiring.
WHY THIS JOB/COMPANY:
• They’re growing because sales are up, up, up and they’re opening more stores.
• You’ll get some great brand equity by having this company on your resume that can help your career.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Awesome benefits package – medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, group life, PTO and more!
• Friendly/laid-back culture with employee events
• Opportunities to grow within your position and, with continued growth possibly upward mobility.
• Base salary up to $74k/year (will commensurate with your experience).
FINE PRINT: If you know social media it’s not always a 9-5 job… so, you will be expected to sometimes work nights, weekends or a varied scheduled when needed.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test