Job Title: Assembler Location: Rio Rancho, NMPay Rate: $10/hrDuration: Contract to Hire - Full Time
- Performing assembly functions, using hand or power tools- Operates wire cutter machine and staple guns- May operate forklift with training.
- Must have previous manufacturing assembly experience
- Prior knowledge of working off drawings is a plus
- Previous experience working with battery powered, and pneumatic tools required
- Must be able to work reliably with little supervision
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs frequently while standing.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, and dexterity
- Must have good time management and reading comprehension skills
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.