Manager, Digital Media-SEM
( Learn More )
Paladin’s client, a growing leader in the marketing technology space, is looking for a SEM Manager to join their Digital Media team at their downtown office located in the Loop. You will be responsible for managing the SEM team that oversees a portfolio of retail client account performance relating to PPC, Video and Display campaigns. The SEM Manager will be asked to provide direction to the team while maintaining part of the portfolio directly.
Job Title: SEM Manager
Job Type: Direct-to-hire
Location: Downtown Chicago
Salary: Commensurate with experience
• Implement creative initiatives to meet revenue goals while minimizing overall costs
• Oversee planning and support of new hires and team training efforts
• Responsible for leading planning efforts, implementations, and follow up on all team wide projects.
• Serve as lead of digital strategy ensuring team remains competitive & achieves KPIs
• Work to provide career development for team conducting 1 on 1’s for performance management purposes
• Help to close new clients and new revenue streams
• Maintain an understanding of company solutions and role in market and be able to communicate these things clearly to clients.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 Years’ experience in leadership role and 5+ years’ experience in digital role
• Proficiency with AdWords/Bing Editor interfaces
• Experience utilizing bid management platforms. (Marin, Acquisio, Kenshoo)
• Experience with web analytics tools. (Google Analytics, KissMetrics, Piwik)
• Tag management experience using GTM or Floodlight
• Understanding of display ad networks (Centro, Simpli.fi)
Interested? Email a resume and target salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
*Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test