( Learn More )
Looking for a recent Mechanical Engineer grad!!! This will be a 'hands on' position with a well established company.
Designs, details, and procures necessary tooling required for the manufacturing process and inspection of the products being produced/manufactured.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Analyzes equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs and/or improve product development.
• Able to confer with technical and non technical personnel along with outside customers to clarify or resolve problems and develops design.
• Prepares necessary drawings for procuring the required tooling; maintain adequate records and implementation of process controls.
• Compiles and analyzes operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for new products.
• Confers with other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required.
see detailed job description
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test