Supervisor Operations - Springfield, MO
One Call Care Management
( Learn More )
pervisor Operations - Springfield, MO
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of one or more teams in operations. Plans, directs, manages and evaluates team performance to ensure customers are receiving a high level of service. Ensures professional and courteous customer support services are delivered. Promotes a productive and positive relationship with customers. Serves as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues. Coordinates customer service activities with other internal functions. Makes decisions regarding personnel actions and activities.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees one or more teams of Associates who handle inquiries and problems via the phone and/or email.
• Monitors operations to ensure adherence to service level standards and company/department policies and procedures.
• Ensures adequate phone coverage, including making decisions regarding scheduling changes.
• Acts as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues.
• Evaluates the quality of Associates’ calls from customers; provides feedback to reps on strengths and areas for improvement.
• Communicates with clients, vendors, and other departments to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, hiring/interviewing, promotions and salary changes.
• Provides coaching and mentoring to Associate supervisors and team leads and occasionally to Associates themselves.
• Approves and implements streamlining opportunities and process improvements.
• Tracks and reports operations center performance against objectives and goals (i.e. quality, call volume, customer satisfaction, etc.).
• May serve as a backup to more senior customer service management in their absence.
A high school diploma/GED. Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Considerable knowledge of the company’s products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
• Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to OCCM internal and external customers
• Ability to lead and manage large teams effectively
• Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools (e.g., scheduling software, quality monitoring software)
• Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated analytic and root cause analysis skills for process improvement initiatives
• Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
• General skill in the use of MS Office and other standard software applications required to perform the job duties
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Some flexibility of hours is required
PHYSICAL/EMOTIONAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTS:
• For roles located in office or home settings; this job is primarily sedentary and may involve repetitive motions; the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, speak, and hear
• For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands and fingers, speak, and hear
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift objects (up to 10 lbs. weight; up to 4 ft. height).
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
• The work environment utilizes florescent lighting; noise level is moderate
• The emotional demand of the job may cause undue stress from, but not limited to, moderate/heavy workload
• Reasonable accommodations will be individually assessed and possibly made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position
• Please be advised the job description is subject to change at any time
Entry level supervisory role. Works under general direction of customer service management. Typically supervises a team of ten to twenty-five Contact Center Associates. Typically requires a minimum of three years of experience in Operations or customer service-related position in a service industry. Typically requires one or more years of supervisory or team leadership experience. Demonstrates basic competencies of the supervisory position focused on customer satisfaction, communication, team management and execution with a results focus.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test