Company: Nebraska Furniture Mart
$12.69 - $14.90 /Hour
At least 1 year(s)
For over 75 years, Nebraska Furniture Mart has been a leader in providing affordable home furnishings to the Midwest area. Our motto is to improve people's lifestyles with quality services and products, and we are positive that our employees are the drivers behind our success. Nebraska Furniture Mart employs staff members who are dedicated and passionate about their work.
A career with us includes great opportunities for growth and advancement, day and evening shifts, competitive pay, and fantastic benefits. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to become a part of our winning team. Duties for this position would include:
Summary: Audits vendor paperwork against system product information, ensuring exact accuracy so that merchandise can be received.
Complete confirmation process. Accurately audits product information on vendor bill of lading and manifest/packing list against product information in NFM systems.
• Effectively and efficiently uses NFM systems.
• Uses the daily receiving schedule to determine if vendor manifest/packing list has been received. Contacts the vendor if manifest/packing list is unavailable for next day receiving and communicates NFM requirements.
• Produces PO print for all purchase orders scheduled for next day receiving. Accurately audits vendor manifest/packing list against product information on HP PO prints checking model number, color, size, number per carton, and quantity ordered.
• Accurately produces bar-code labels for all merchandise that is scheduled for next day receiving. Accurately completes all NFM paperwork for pre-receiving. Accurately assembles vendor paperwork, NFM paperwork and bar code labels to produce receiving book.
• Communicates vendor and/or carrier problems to the lead to expedite resolution.
Resolve discrepancies between vendor paperwork and system information.
• Follows requirements for changing and/or resolving discrepancies on stock purchase orders. Communicates verbally and/or by fax to merchandising support about any discrepancies on stock purchase orders that cannot be resolved within the requirements.
• Follows requirements for changing and/or resolving discrepancies on special/sold orders. Develops SKU’s, changes quantities and/or changes descriptions as needed.
• Gives immediate response to resolving discrepancies found at the time of the audit. Communicates problems and/or any reoccurring discrepancies for their vendor group to the lead.
• Maintains good working relationship with vendors, carriers, merchandising support and merchandisers to expedite resolving discrepancies.
• Completes appropriate paperwork. Writes up receiving problem sheets.
• Answers calls from the tagging coordinators and resolves problems with the receiving books.
General office duties.
• Answer all phone calls in a timely and professional manner.
• Check in over-the-road driver at the window to include logging in preliminary schedule and filing with vendor pick-up sheet.
• Maintain stock level on printer supplies.
• Answer questions from internal customers on the status of product.
• Manage outgoing RTV furniture items.
For benefits details, please see www.nfm.com/careers.
Applicable pre-employment testing required.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 1 year of office/clerical experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other staff members of the organization.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test