Sr. Programmer - Full Stack Software Developer Job - Overland Park, KS
( Learn More )
$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Sr. Programmer - Full Stack Software Development Job - Overland Park, KS
3 Month Contract to Hire - Permanent Position
$85 - $100K/yr
Modis is looking for motivated and highly skilled individuals for a full stack Sr. Software Development role in Overland Park, KS!
This position is with a fortune 500 company, working on a wide variety of projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with various and leading edge technology in small team environments.
Skill requirements and general responsibilities are below:
• software development experience
• experience with VB.NET, VB, SQL
• Design, Code and Test systems solutions based on requirement specifications
• Strong SQL skills - LINQ to SQL. WVVM experience (not required)
• The Programmer Analyst is responsible for providing quality application solutions with a high degree of customer service.
General areas of responsibility include:
• Work closely with the Account Managers, Systems Architect, Development Manager, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure a stable and quality product is delivered to the client.
• Work closely with the Account Manager to handle day-to-day operational requests, production issues and enhancement requests.
• Design, Code and Test systems solutions based on requirement specifications.
• Review and interpret business requirements document.
• Maintain system documentation (both within the code and within technical design documents) to enable ease of analysis for future development.
• Participates in the planning, design, development, and implementation of information solutions to address business opportunities.
• Develop, maintain and troubleshoot programs written in VB, VB.NET environment.
• Provide guidance and support for the EI environment.
• Analyze System issues and design, code and test system solutions.
• Analyze requirements and determine how it will affect new or existing systems
• Create a positive and professional business relationship.
• BS Degree in computer related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong experience in using complex SQL queries.
• Ability to work with team members to understand the business requirements and assist with the development of effective solutions to meet the client’s needs.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies.
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Additional Skills desired:
Microsoft SQL Server- Expert, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)-Experienced, Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net)-Expert
If you are interested in this role, apply online or send your resume to the email listed below today!
Questions? Email (Email Address Withheld by Request)
Not quite what you're looking for? Send your resume to the email address above to discuss open positions in your area.
And feel free to forward to someone who might be interested!
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test