Position Overview Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with an innovative pharmaceutical company, focused on developing novel treatments for rare diseases.
We are looking for candidates to join our specialty sale team, who bring documented sales success and can make an impact quickly in your territory.
• Engage in sales interactions with select healthcare professional (includes Physicians, Nurses, NP, PA, MA, etc.)
• Establish relationships with Hepatologists, Gastroenterologists and Hematologists
• Provide patient and product information to key offices
• Achieve sales and activity targets as set by the company
• Complete administrative items daily
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 5-7 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Proven success in a specialty product sales role and rare/orphan disease and/or specialty experience for minimum of 3 years preferred.
• Proven track record of success in all respects of selling, i.e. technical knowledge, selling techniques, interpreting/analyzing data, and an in-depth understanding of medical field and pharmaceutical industry.
• Previous product launch experience in a highly competitive environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills, and influencing and negotiating skills.
• Strict compliance, both in own behavior and behavior of sales team, with commercial compliance policy, and all applicable federal and state laws and guidance relating to product promotion and information dissemination.
Ashfield is an international healthcare services organization that redefines outsourcing. Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services supports the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare professionals and patients at all stages of the product life-cycle.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need. To learn more, visit us at http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/ Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.