Sr. Analyst, Dealer Audit
Hyundai Capital America
( Learn More )
The Senior Analyst, Dealer Audit monitors the wholesale inventory audit process to ensure compliance in order to minimize credit risk and act as liaison between HCA, Data Scan and Data Scan's field audit staff. This position identifies risk issues arising from floor plan audits and notifies the appropriate Commercial Credit team members. Provides administrative support for the Commercial Credit team including account setup and loan bookings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the wholesale audit process to ensure compliance in order to minimize risk. Notify management of any audit irregularities immediately. Clear audits promptly and accurately within 1-2 days of receipt of last payment and communicate results to analyst and management.
2. Create and distribute the monthly inventory audit schedule with DataScan prior to month-end. Work with dealer analyst to recommend changes to the schedule based on dealer problems, weather and conflicts due to timing in the month.
3. Review monthly billing invoices and contact DataScan promptly with any discrepancies. Work with DataScan on issues concerning problems with audits or auditors. Work with Management to resolve any system issues or recommend enhancements.
4. Provide training to new floor plan accounts on the use of the DataScan Dealer Access System within one week of activation and ensure ACH setup forms are submitted and processed by Accounting and Business Systems groups timely.
5. Monitor vehicle aging and matured units to ensure floor plan vehicles are within required program parameters.
6. Provide administrative support for the Commercial Credit group including new dealer setups, loan bookings and vendor payables in JDE.
7. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team oriented, strong interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
• 5+ years of related work experience with bank or captive lender.
Physical Requirements and Working Condition:
Employees in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is performed in an office environment.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test