RN Nurse Manager

Company: BAYADA Home Health Care ( Learn More )

General Information
US-AZ-Tucson
N/A
Not Specified
Full-Time
Not Specified
Not Specified
False
False
Job Description

Overview

BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full-time or part time Registered Nurse/RN to fill the position of Clinical Nurse Manager in our Tucson East Assistive Care office.   BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Utilize your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives as a Nurse Manager. Your important work as a Nurse Manager will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.

In this position you will spend approximately 70% in the field, building relationships, mentoring field staff and ensuring client satisfaction and needs are met etc.  The other 30% of the time will be in the office, conducting interviews, training new staff and completing documentation requirements.  

This is a great opportunity for a nurse who is ready to move into the next phase of his/her career and grow within a strong organization!

Bayada Home Health Care - recently designated as one of the TOP 100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN 2018 by GLASSDOOR!  



Responsibilities

The Nurse Manager will:

  • Lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality care
  • Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
  • Visit clients and supervise staff
  • Provide internal case management
  • Evaluate and develop field staff
  • Conduct clinical assessments and complete the care planning process
  • Provide clinical oversight and focus on competency of field staff
  • Create a warm, organized, and welcoming office grounded in customer service


  • Qualifications

    Qualifications for a Nurse Manager

  • Current RN license in good standing
  • Minimum two years recent, verifiable clinical experience as a nurse
  • Home care experience is a plus but not required
  • Strong assessment and organizational skills
  • Prior supervisory experience (oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.)
  • Demonstrated success of working independently while taking on increased responsibilities
  • Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
  • Solid communication and PC skills
  • BAYADA Offers:

  • Comprehensive salary
  • Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
  • Paid time off / Sick Time
  • Tuition reimbursement
  • 401k with company match
  • Life Insurance
  • AFLAC
  • Weekly pay!
  • Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.

     #CBPost



    Posted Date

    1/12/2018
    Job Requirements