TEKsystems has an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Support Analyst. This person will provide 1st level technical support to both local and remote end users. Technical issues will be sent via email, phone or ticketing system. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to launch their career in the field of Information Technology.
Top Required skills:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot tier one technical issues related to the end user(s).
- Resolve user account issues including but not limited to password resets and account lockouts.
- Support general network connectivity issues via remote access tool.
- Troubleshoot user e-mail issues, internal applications, security issues, and desktop hardware/software errors.
- Provide exceptional customer service while empathizing and relating to end users' technical needs.
Completion of minimum of Associate degree in an IT or related field.
In lieu of a degree, 2+ years experience providing technical support is required.
Proficiency working with Windows 7 or Windows 10.
Basic working knowledge of remote access or VPN.
Exposure with adding/removing users in Active Directory or a User Account Management system.
**IT certifications are highly preferred.
**Experience working with ticketing system preferred.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.