Senior Business Analyst Job
( Learn More )
Senior Business Analyst (Job Number:430987)
SAIC currently has an opening for a Senior Business Analyst.
The candidate will work closely with systems analysts and applies experience of information technology to system analysis and design. Analyzes problem areas and postulates feasible solutions. Participates in and conducts structured project reviews (walk through). Provides management with status of projects, problems or other outstanding project related issues.
In this role, the resource will:
- Interview process owners/stakeholders to understand exactly how their processes work and clear up any confusion or conflicting stories.
- Demonstrate solutions to process owners/stakeholders.
- Analyze, validate and develop business and technical process requirements.
- Develop systems requirements, techniques, and controls.
- Communicate/work closely with technical resources to assist in the implementation efforts.
- Examine processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure they continue to be good and appropriate for the business.
- Represent business unit with project management and stakeholders.
- Experience with lean/Six Sigma would be a plus. At least nine years of progressive experience is required. Detailed knowledge of respective organizational practices, procedures, policies, and methodologies pertaining to the management and administration of automated Government systems is preferred. Also preferred is experience in Governmental procedures and policies.
- The candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience. A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience. Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2017, 7:30:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test