Chemical Process Operator- 3rd shift
We are looking for a Chemical Process Operator to join our Chemical facility based in Boulder. The ideal candidate will have a HS Diploma. Previous experience working in a manufacturing process is highly desired. This is a 1 year contract with the possibility of extensions.
Local candidates only please.
- Set up and operate a variety of complex chemical processing equipment in preparing liquid or solid chemicals for processing
- Weigh, measure, and prepare proper proportions for mixing
- Operates complex analytical test instruments to verify product quality
- Makes adjustments of equipment, temperature, pressure, or cycle time as needed
- Performs housekeeping tasks and preventative maintenance where needed
- Record, track, and input data into a computer to generate reports
- HS Diploma
- Ability to work routine overtime, including weekend overtime
This is a 3rd shift opportunity in Boulder from 11pm-7:30am. This is a 1 year contract with the possibility of extensions. The hourly pay rate is $18.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.