( Learn More )
At least 5 year(s)
Genesis10 is currently in need of an experienced Programmer Analyst for a leading financial institution in Cleveland, OH. This is a W2 contract only position.
The position provides on-call application support, data analysis, application enhancement, vendor package installation & support, implementation of project changes, documentation, regulatory support (e.g. disaster recovery), and consulting services for a variety of applications supporting the Financial Crimes Support Group within the Enterprise Security Services area.
With limited supervision, this candidate should be able to perform the following:
• Analysis – Perform application or infrastructure research to identify & resolve production issues or collect information to enhance existing solutions
• Design – Design solutions for jobs, files and/or programs working with the clients and Business Analysts for medium to large solutions
• Develop – Write and/or install medium to highly complex applications
• Test – Define regression and system tests, conduct tests and verify completeness and accuracy for small to large efforts.
• Deploy – Migrate components to higher environments via established standards or install vendor packages on a distributed platform
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years' experience in application development and/or support related processes
• Must have experience with the installation and support of the Oracle Financial Services Financial Crimes and Compliance Management (OFS FCCM) product suite
• Solid knowledge of the Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFS AAI) platform
• Solid development background in distributed environments
• Solid understanding of databases and ability to query and analyze data (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Ability to work closely with others to implement infrastructure changes
• Solid understanding of code migration process (SCLM, TeamForge or PVCS, PPM preferred)
• Solid understanding of application environment and infrastructures ability to address risk assessment and vulnerabilities identified by audit within defined deadlines. Develop solutions to avoid reoccurrences of findings.
• Experienced Mantas or 'i-Flex solutions' developer, support personnel or implementation consultant
• Knowledge of FCCM 8.x for AML (Mantas) and/or Cash Transaction Reporting
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with your clients, technology colleagues and vendors
• Takes ownership and pride in the quality of their work and the applications they support
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application related issues quickly
• Demonstrates a good understanding of distributed application environments
• Maintains and executes Disaster Recovery plans to ensure successful testing / regulatory compliance
• Access and mitigate risks in partnership with their clients and technology colleagues
• Performs or participates in requirements gathering, estimating, data analysis, data / system design, coding (enhancements / new development) activities
• Develops and executes defined test plans to insure quality (0 defect) implementations for their assigned applications
• Can help lead the coordination, communication, change review and deployment of application changes and/or defect
If interested and qualified, please apply today at www.genesis10.com!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test