Weekend Day Shift Production Lead Operator.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leads the personnel on shift in performing operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures.
• Ability to cover a single line.
• Pull samples as directed from each line, as assigned, to assess quality levels by product.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment on the line assigned.
• Shares responsibility for all processes, equipment, employees, safety, and housekeeping of the area and meeting production quality and quantity standards on the line assigned.
• Proper use, care, and documentation exists of equipment and materials issued to work area.
• Trains operators as required.
• Develops a consciousness for the need for teamwork to attain department objectives.
• Organizes work for smooth operations, which includes maintaining clean and orderly work areas.
• Ensures that established policies, rules, regulations, and procedures are followed.
• Verifies that proper documentation is completed accurately, timely, and properly filed.
• Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the current processes.