Mortgage Customer Care Specialist I
MB Financial Bank
( Learn More )
2 to 4 years
As a Customer Care Representative for MB Financial you will manage customer-initiated requests relating to loan servicing. These requests may be managed through phone, correspondence or other means and may involve coordination with our business partners to achieve full resolution. The Customer Care Representative will be expected to manage multiple functions so that the result is a positive experience for the customer and overall satisfaction with the MB Financial brand. Additionally, routing, maintaining and tracking outstanding service requests will be required to ensure all customer initiated requests receive complete, accurate and timely solutions. This position will entail both inbound and outbound contact with the customer.
This is an associate level role that works under direct guidance and has no formal leadership responsibility for a team at this time.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Acts as liaison between the customer and the subservicer and answers incoming inquiries and acts.
2. Processes requests received via email and regular mail.
3. Facilitates new loan submission and communication with sub-servicer on daily basis.
4. Promotes our culture by living-out the cultural pillars (People, Integrity, Partnership, Teamwork, and Fun) on a daily basis.
5. Performs additional responsibilities as needed.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1+ years of customer service experience
• 1+ years of financial industry or mortgage experience
• Ability to diffuse stressful situations with customers and create a positive customer experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• General knowledge of Bank products and processes
• Ability to adapt quickly to change
• Proven ability to meet and exceed productivity and quality monitoring goals
• Excellent PC skills
• Ability to independently evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• Mortgage servicing experience
• Bi-lingual preferred (written and verbal)
• 2 to 4+ years of related customer service experience
Working Conditions and Demands (If Applicable):
MB Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test