Global Progam Manager
( Learn More )
GLOBAL PROGRAM MANAGER
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
• A subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar, global, fortune 500 manufacturer
• A very competitive base salary coupled with the great benefits and work-life balance
• This organization along with the other subsidiaries in the portfolio group promotes from within and encourages upward mobility
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
• The ability to establish a career with a well-known organization, allowing the opportunity to work with a variety of highly skilled individuals.
• Potential to achieve goals and cross into other segments and products within the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: Provides Program Management leadership and is responsible for end-to-end on-time delivery of large-scale solutions, spanning design, requests for proposals, contract development, estimating, engineering development, verification, system integration, and ultimately, deployment strategies.
• Support and drive actions post initiation on major solutions from pre-bid through delivery, picking up ownership after initial commercial discussion and scoping.
• Support sales team and work with engineering team to define clear solutions and development of proposals, working across product groups and geographies.
• Define clear product and solutions specifications and drive gap analysis / estimating of work content.
• Provide hands on project and program management through development to deliver full solution.
• Actively manage project plans and deliverables as well as the various areas of Project Management (PMI)
• Effectively apply internal development process and enforce defined project standards as followed by the company procedures
• Develop Functional Specifications and Change Notices
• Act as the Program Technical Customer Interface
• Day to Day management of program team personnel and communication with key stakeholders
• Oversee the entire project life-cycle and manage cross-functional team from project initiation to production release
• Develop and manage program schedule ensuring on time delivery of agreed to milestones and deliverables
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED: Piedmont Triad Region (Greensboro, Winston Salem, and High Point)
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• Four-year degree required with a preference for engineering, or strong backing of technical competency; Masters preferred
• 5+ years’ of experience with a combination engineering and program management
• Experience in product development with a preference for cross functional exposure
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Travel 10-15%
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test