GROW WITH THE PROS AND ENJOY REAL STABILITY
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence.
HVAC Safety Coordinator
This professional is responsible for evaluating branch loss exposures and trends, strategic planning at the area level and implementing safety programs to achieve established goals.The Safety Coordinator is responsible for regulatory compliance (OSHA, DOT, EPA and other federal, state and local regulatory agencies) at the area level.
* Conducts general safety employee training. Reviews and implements safety practices that conform to regional and company safety policies.
* Conducts accident investigations.
* Claims reporting and management. In addition to OSHA record-keeping for the area service centers.
* Conduct weekly departmental safety meetings.
* Conducts safety audits to check the effectiveness of safety policy.
* Conducts and manages job-site inspection program.
* Conducts / manages vehicle inspection program.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
* An High School Diploma with 3+ years of industry experience in Plumbing and/or HVAC safety.
* Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
* Must be able to create and interpret spreadsheets and operate general office machines.
* Strong communication and training delivery skills are required.
* A valid driver's license is required.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today at: Careers.ars.com
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.