Unum is a company of people serving people. As one of the world’s leading employee benefits providers and a Fortune 500 company, Unum helps protect more than 25 million working people and their families in the event of illness or injury. Colonial Life is a member of the Unum family of businesses and is a market leader in benefit solutions, specializing in personal insurance products offered to employees in the workplace.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Unum has significant U.S. operations in Portland, Maine, Worcester, Massachusetts and Glendale, California with over 35 field offices nationwide. Colonial Life is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina with over 40 field offices nationwide.
• Creates and implements digital marketing campaigns for Colonial Life and Unum US
• Develops end-to-end digital programs which align with core marketing growth initiatives
• Develops multichannel digital marketing campaigns intended to both drive Digital Marketing initiatives and support business unit objectives across Unum US and Colonial Life.
• Directs all SEO and Paid Search efforts for Unum US and Colonial Life businesses, with external vendor management.
• Creates and implements Social Media strategy as it relates to program-based work.
• Manage team integration of content and communications plans for digital properties, marketing programs and campaigns.
• Develop and expand on search and keyword optimization to support business objectives.
• Partners with Brand & Advertising to manage and optimize display advertising programs for Unum and Colonial Life brands.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
Unum and its family of businesses offer world-class training and development, generous compensation and benefits packages, and a culture built on employee ideas.
Unum and its family of businesses is an equal opportunity employer, considering all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement, and advancement, without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or protected veteran status.