Pest Control Technician – Field Service Rep (Entry Level)
( Learn More )
Applies company pesticide products to residential locations according to schedule and as needed based on service requests; calls customers to confirm scheduled services; completes required production forms; assists in sales to current customers.
1. Applies company pesticide products to residential locations according to schedule, safety procedures, label instructions, and as needed based on service requests.
2. Drives company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
3. Calls customers to confirm scheduled services.
4. Responds on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
5. Completes required production forms at end of daily route.
6. Maintains vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
7. Assists in sales to current customers through contact on route.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Maintains licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
• Maintains valid driver’s license.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test