Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
This position will be responsible for identifying data source, creating variables, developing various statistical models and supporting model implementation within Commercial Insurance. The person will be expected to understand and analyze complex insurance risk factors and articulate results to the various stakeholders, including but not limited to underwriters, product managers and actuarial.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Extract and manipulate data using SAS or other data management tools from internal and external data sources
• Understand and combine data from various sources to create analytics data set
• Build predictive models and analytic solutions using tools such as GLM, logistic regression and decision trees
• BS degree or higher in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Finance or a related field.
• 3+ years in data analysis or related actuarial experience in a business environment.
The position will be based in Whitehouse Station, NJ. Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. Chubb is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.