If you’re a cutting-edge, Computer Vision Algorithms Engineer who craves an opportunity to work in a corporate environment where creative freedom is only one of the many respected benefits, you’ve come to the right place.
We are searching for a passionate algorithm engineer that is looking to work within the sports/media world. You’ll lead independent research and development as a part of a close-knit team at a progressive company. STATS is one of the most innovative firms in the world of sports and we need someone who is passionate about becoming part of a team that aims to solve real-world problems. Our team is seeking a practical, creative, and self-motivated individual to get the job done.
You’ll work closely with the acclaimed SportVU technology, which powers our state-of-the-art data analytics and decision-making applications. We are breaking new ground and the work we do is utilized by NBA front offices, high-profile collegiate programs and top European soccer clubs.
What You’ll Do:
• Enhance algorithms and features of the SportVU tracking system
• Develop new algorithms and features from start to finish - analyze, define and prioritize problems, design, implement in code, integrate with system, and test
• Perform extensive hands-on programming with C/C++ and utilize your strong data analysis capabilities
• Debug software issues in a time sensitive setting
What You’ll Need:
• MS in CS, EE, Physics or Mathematics with a focus on computer vision or similar field
• 4+ years of experience developing production software in computer vision with C or C++
• Hands-on, thorough experience with at least than one of the following topics: object tracking, segmentation, image registration, object recognition, machine learning
• Good communication skills
• Experience with developing, debugging and profiling multithreaded C/C++ software
• Experience with computer vision SDKs (OpenCV, IPP, etc.)
• Experience with .Net technologies
• Experience with code profiling and performance optimization
• Familiarity with statistics and machine learning concepts
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.