Our team is what makes Octo great. At Octo you'll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you'll find in your career. Octo offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government. Voted one of the region’s best places to work multiple times, Octo is an employer of choice!
Octo Consulting Group is seeking an Information Assurance Engineer to join our growing team.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
Working within the Army PEO-EIS newly formed Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Team, the candidate will be a critical team member for the rapidly growing Technical Management Division for DCO. Specific responsibilities include:
At Octo, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
Octo is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.
• Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only.
• Per contract clearance requirements, US citizenship is mandatory.
• Relocation will not be offered.
• Octo Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Octo Consulting Group’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
• Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation.