B2B Marketing Director
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
At least 1 year(s)
111 Westwood Place Brentwood, TN 37027
Job #: DPRCObreTN169079a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
The Director, Professional Referrals is responsible for building B2B Marketing for Brookdale Senior Living. The Director, Professional Referrals leads B2B marketing with a deep understanding of how B2B and B2C drives leads and customers in the senior living and post-acute healthcare industry. Overall responsibility includes establishing the vision, strategy, and development of all B2B marketing strategies and programs.
The Director, Professional Referrals will be charged with centralizing and integrating how Brookdale markets to professional and non-professional referral sources. Success will include collaborating with sales, operations, clinical, marketing, Brookdale Healthcare Services, creative services, etc. to create one cohesive strategy and message for this audience that integrates with the overall Brookdale brand. Tactics will include both online and offline marketing efforts, with a focus on field sales activation.
* Lead Brookdale in strategic thought and execution of all activities related to B2B marketing, especially targeting professional sources
* Build and execute a comprehensive B2B marketing plan and strategy that supports field sales to drive occupancy, census and revenue growth
* Collaborate with the B2B sales leaders to develop and implement scalable marketing programs and campaigns at the market and community level to meet revenue/census targets
* Leverages the scale of Brookdale by partnering with other marketing functions to enhance the effectiveness of marketing investments at a local level
* Develop the strategy and creates all critical marketing programs and processes targeted to professional referral sources, activating this channel for growth
* Develop the marketing strategy and oversees the execution of marketing tactics that target and build relationships new and existing professional referral sources
* Builds effective partnerships within the company to develop and lead all B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives
* Partner with direct marketing, field marketing and creative services to lead the development and execution of all B2B lead generation and lead nurturing strategies and activities
* Develop processes and systems to showcase clinical and patient/resident outcomes/benefits of Brookdale to professional referral sources; translate how Brookdale's care levels/settings and ancillary services can deliver better patient/resident outcomes which can lead to stronger relationships with professional referral sources
* Partner with sales and training to ensure the effective delivery of the value proposition at the market, agency, and community level
* Develop the overall B2B value proposition and messaging strategy
* Partner with VP Marketing Technologies to ensure B2B requirements are included in the pending CRM system to manage the referral base
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field required. MBA preferred.
* Minimum ten years' experience in B2B marketing, specifically among the hospital, physician, or payor segments.
* Experience leveraging digital and social media marketing platforms required.
* Proven track record of success building B2B strategy for an organization where one did not exist, that ultimately led to business growth.
* Extensive experience in the creation of marketing plans and advertising campaigns; direct experience in managing B2B marketing campaigns required.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test