Role: Training Program Manager - Procurement Process
Location: Waltham, MA 02451
Duration : 12 Months+ Extension
The successful candidate will be the liason and integration point between GBE, Gas business and the Client – Learning & Development. This person will also take responsibility for the procurement process to source strategic partners for the program.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Responsible developing clear scope, prioritized schedule and accurate estimates to deliver the Gas Technical Training program.
• Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, identifying and developing communication strategy, and developing partnerships across the lines of business to achieve established objectives.
• Effectively partner with the gas business to develop a consistent and measurable way to develop competent employees who can better serve our company and community.
• Accountable for managing 3rd party vendors to develop and deliver on the strategic road map.
• Work in partnership with Client and the Business Readiness team to assure a high quality delivery of the Learning & Development deliverables.
• Ensure a sustainable implementation of the future vision for the gas technical L&D programs.
• Develop, track and frequently reportprogress of the gas technical training program.
• Work with the Gas Business Enablement PMO to insure consistency of approach and alignment of timelines for the program.
• Complete routine and non-routine internal or external risk reports and associated performance management analysis.
• Work collaboratively with business units, such as L&D, gas business partners, HR and Procurement to help achieve goals.
• Manage program budget and schedule effectively.
• Lead a competitive procurement process for selecting 3rd party vendors. Developing RFI and RFP documentation.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
(handle training program Management for the procurement process and vendor RFI RFP selection process)
• Bachelors' Degree in engineering, science, business or eduation.MBA is a plus.
• 5 years experience in a Program Management capacity, managing projects of over $10M
• Solid understanding of organizational change management concepts
• Experience in learning and development is a plus
• Experience in field operation or CMS is a plus.
• 3 years of experience leading change initiatives.