Amarillo, TX - Paramedic - Part Time
Job Title: Part Time Paramedic Location: Amarillo, TX Company: AMR Reports To: Field Supervisor Posting End Date: Department: Operations FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
• Current Texas State Paramedic License.
• Possess a valid Texas State Driver’s License.
• Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider Certification (where applicable or required by contract or state law).
• Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.
** CB DO NOT REMOVE **