8+ years of Applications Development experience
• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• 5+ years of Object Oriented Analysis & Design
• 3+ years of development in any ESB system preferably in Mule 1.x and any JMS technology like MQ or Active MQ.
• 5+ years of experience in XML technologies and various parsers like JAXB or JiBX
• 5+ years of development in the Oracle including Stored procedures and in tuning SQL statements, writing indexes
• 5+ years of development with Hibernate/i-Batis
• Experience of multithreaded systems
• Experience with JMS, JUNIT, Maven
• 3-4 years in a financial industry support experience is preferred. (Brokerage/banking is preferable)
• Unix experience and be able to write shell scripts or debug them
• Tuning Java applications and experience with running profilers and detecting and resolving various performance issues and memory leak issues
• Experience with Trading / compliance / portfolio management applications
• Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills. Takes personal initiative, conscientiousness and complete follow-through on the areas of responsibilities.
• Familiarity with advanced design patterns and advanced Java concepts
• TDD , Unit Test, Integration Test Artifacts
• Continuous integration methodology and Cruise Control a big plus
• Experience with Tomcat and JSP and Oracle server Pages.
• Experience with successful implementations of highly scalable and highly available systems in a multi-tier environment.
Abhinav [Abhi] Sharma, Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group