Email Manager - Parents
( Learn More )
Email Manager - Parents
The Email Manager will manage and execute email and other audience engagement programs to maximize web traffic, pageviews and revenue for assigned Meredith brands. Will lead planning, promotion and implementation of newsletters, targeted email campaigns and other strategies to drive online engagement for assigned brands. Will work closely with online editorial and business managers, database and technical staff and email-related vendors to execute programs that align with departmental goals for driving traffic and revenue. In addition, will be responsible for ongoing reporting and analysis of campaign performance and recommendations for new strategies to meet goals.
Essential Job Functions
65% Manage Email Program Execution
• Oversee day-to-day operations related to email programs for assigned brands
• Manage the implementation of new and existing email programs for assigned brands
• Achieve goals by implementing effective tests in order to maximize performance
• Communicate effectively with editorial, technical, production and analytics teams to ensure all stakeholders' interests are incorporated into solutions
-Assist with efforts to promote email list growth while maintaining list quality
25% Measure and Monitor Performance Data
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting for individual email campaigns
• Monitor metrics to identify trends and provide strategic direction for future campaigns, tests or additional programs
• Effectively communicate metrics and test results to stakeholders in a timely manner
5% Stay current with Email Best Practices and Legislation
• Stay current on industry news and trends that affect email deliverability and conversion rates
• Understand CAN-SPAM and other current and proposed legislation that may impact email programs.
5% All other projects as required to meet traffic and revenue goals
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent training and/or experience.
Minimum three years related professional experience.
Directly related internships may be considered in lieu of professional experience.
Email Marketing and/or experience using an email platform preferred
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Fundamental understanding of the Internet and HTML experience
Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills are necessary.
Must possess an understanding of basic Excel functionality.
Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
Ability to collaborate and build relationships with internal stakeholds
Excellent time management skills for multiple projects with a range of scope
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test