Lead Tech - Don Smith
Adecco Engineering & Technology
( Learn More )
.Candidates can be located anywhere in the U.S., preferably close to a major airport: - 100% remote workProduct Implementation is responsible for installing a wide range of products and services that involve extensive customer interaction. Demonstrates a working understanding of products, related technologies and the implementation process. Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of presentation tools and techniques. Demonstrates working knowledge of adult learning theory. Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the subject matter being taught. Uses presentation tools and techniques to deliver learning in a live or virtual classroom setting. Adapts presentation techniques/style to meet audience needs. Delivers to small and large audiences. Uses Facilitator Guide, personal experiences and in-depth knowledge of learning techniques to deliver course materials. Uses questioning and probing skills to adapt and modify delivery. Provides feedback on course design to development team. Demonstrates effective classroom control techniques. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family. Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations. Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
1. Manages technical implementation and upgrade of Medical Devices including Infusion Pumps and Patient Monitors
2. Conducts detailed conference calls with customer’s to plan onsite projects
3. Manages temporary and third-party employees during implementation of service products
4. Travels to accounts to be the primary interface with the customer during service product implementations
5. Ensures the efficiency, accuracy, and completeness of implementation of service products and records
6. Installs and configures hardware, software, and network products at customer locations
7. Conducts biomedical training at customer locations
8. Supports field sales activities by providing technical assistance when requested by sales management. May make technical presentations at sales meetings and customer locations in support of sales activities
9. Assists with management and creation of department processes and procedures
Qualifications / Certifications
1. Bachelors or Associates degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Technology Field. Minimum of 2 to 5 years experience performing installations of medical equipment and software applications; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Background in field service of medical devices desired.
2. Ability to manage teams of up to 12 (temporary, or third-party suppliers)
3. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills
5. Ability to learn and understand detailed product knowledge of medical devices, software, and basic networking
6. Ability to perform moderately complex hardware and software troubleshooting
7. Possesses strong time management skills; works effectively without direct supervision
- Must be able to cover 2 to 4K a week of expenses on their own credit card.
- Requires 100% travel from base location all over the US.
- Home most weekends
- Opportunity to work in different cities and hospitals.
-Opportunity to work independently to manage large projects having a great impact on healthcare.
- Opportunity to work with a global company working to make healthcare better.
- Opportunity to work with innovative products helping to protect patient care.
- Basic networking skills
- Project management
- Basic electronics
Nice to Have's:
- Bench technician experience
- Bio med repair experience
- Trainer experience If you are interested in applying to this position, please send an updated resume to Constance at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test