Summary: Position supports all aspects of busy Medical Equipment Management Division of HSS, Inc. Requires self-starter with broad proven skills. Two (2) to Five (5) years of office experience required, including data entry, excellent customer service skills, and clerical support. Must have excellent telephone and communication skills and great attention to detail and accuracy. Must have ability to work with minimal supervision. Word processing skills required and ten key experience preferred.
* Data entry and customer service for TMA database/customers to support MEM Division
* Posting of completed preventive maintenance test work and demand service repair reports.
* Maintaining/updating database for repair information, equipment for customers, inventory.
* Processing of service facility and customer binders. * Processing monthly customer billing and reports.
* Answering phones and handling customer service issues daily.
* Word processing and typing of correspondence, proposals, reports, and spreadsheets, as required.
HSS will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other status protected by law.