Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career? At CBIZ, we are looking for Star Performers who are ready and energized to help us reach our goals in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. There are no limits to your success!
CBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to orga nizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retireme nt, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting. We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,000 CBIZ Employee Services professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
Defined Benefit Actuarial Consultant
This position affords an immediate opportunity to apply analytical, problem-solving, communication, and technology skills contributing to the development of solutions to challenging client issues regarding pension plans. The Consultant will have access to and work under the guidance and mentoring of talented senior level staff and will work independently and on teams to deliver consulting services to a broad and diverse range of defined benefit clients. The Consultant will be encouraged to engage in continual learning and development activities with the goal of advancing to higher level positions, and will be supported in pursuing progress toward actuarial accreditation through our competitive exam program and policy.
• Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another technical related field from an accredited college or university
• 5-10 years of retirement plan actuarial experience within a consulting environment
• Working knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Professional, client-focused approach to colleagues and assignments
• Seeks out experiences that may change perspective or provide an opportunity to learn new things
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize, set priorities, and complete multiple projects within established deadlines
Proficient use of applicable technology; Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organizations, both internally and externally.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION