Loan Officer Assistant
MB Financial Bank
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
2. Communicates and builds good rapport with clients/borrowers, assisting them with resolving issues and answering questions that help build relationships. Communicates contact information and expectations with borrower.
3. Reviews loans to identify outstanding items or questions that could cause closing delays. Communicates and escalates as needed.
4. Discusses pricing and Lock of Loan (initial) and other conditions dictated by Underwriters and policies, ensuring borrower understands what is required.
5. Resolves problems and questions with Underwriters and other internal teams as needed.
6. Performs pipeline tasks necessary to facilitate the conditions process.
7. Maintains daily work flow prioritization, and communicates accordingly, to ensure all urgent matters are dealt with, and purchase transactions do not carry beyond target close dates.
8. Understands compliance throughout the loan process: TRID, Loan Officer Compensation Rules, Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA), all applicable predatory lending tests, Mortgage Disclosure Improvement Act (MDIA) and Appraiser independence requirements.
9. Performs closing confirmation calls with Loan Officers on an as needed basis.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years industry related experience and strong knowledge of consumer/commercial/mortgage documents required.
• Must have customer orientation/sensitivity and professionalism crucial to building and maintaining relationships
• Ability to accurately analyze and resolve problems while understanding risk and mitigating risk to both the customer and MB Financial.
• Ability to use sound independent judgment in making immediate sound decisions that impact client relationships
• Proven excellent telephone interaction and communication (written and verbal) and influence skills required in order to work tactfully and effectively with all levels of team members and leaders
• Ability to be deadline sensitive and able to juggle multiple priorities to meet commitments without sacrificing quality
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business
• Demonstrated abilities in organization, accuracy, and thoroughness required.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test