Quality Assurance Specialist (RN) - Behavioral Health Unit
HCA Management Services
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
The largest medical facility in the region,Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, JointCommission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in IdahoFalls. Idaho Falls offers a rich varietyof outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone NationalPark, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
Position Title: Quality Assurance Specialist - (Registered Nurse)
Position Type: Full Time, Hourly Non Exempt (Eligible for overtime compensation).
Work Schedule: Typically Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with flexibility needed to work outside those hours on occasion.
TheQuality Assurance Specialist provides direction and oversight to a specific setof functions within the Behavioral Health Center, and is responsible for thefollowing:
Ensuring the quality and appropriateness of BHC patient services across the continuum of care.
Espousing the mission, values and ethics of HCA, EIRMC and the BHC and serving as a professional role model.
Data collection, data entry, analysis of data, and compilation of reports in various computer systems and databases and to drive process and quality improvement.
Involvement with medical record review, chart reviews, data analysis and compilation of reports as assigned by the Executive Director. The QM Specialist will drive the Hospital Quality plan and the development of studies as assigned by the Executive Director.
• Currentlicense to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho
• Bachelorof Science in Nursing preferred.
• Minimumof three years of acute care experience
• Knowledgeof computer software.
• Provenability to work effectively with hospital and medical staff.
• Understandingof research principles and the scientific method.
• Flexibilityin scheduling.
• Highlymotivated and organized with the ability to focus on project development.
• Theemployee will be proficient in performing the functions of this job after sixmonths of orientation.
• Sensitivity,maturity, and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Superiorinteractions/communications with physician groups.
• Leadershipabilities, professionalism, common sense, flexibility, honesty and aservice-oriented attitude.
• Followsthrough on assignments without prompting and anticipates/prepares forforthcoming problems and projects.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test