Provides excellence in service while checkingowners and guests in and out of the property and responding to inquiriesregarding services following our brand standards throughout the duration oftheir stay. Conduct that demonstrates commitment and dedication to our Spiritof Service culture and Hilton Grand Vacations Values is an expected behavior tobe displayed towards our guests and team members at all times.
What will I be doing?As a Front Desk Clerk you would be responsible for executing your position'sresponsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and drivingcompany success through performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
• Ensures that every interaction with an owner or guest is apositive and memorable experience while checking them in and out of theproperty and responding to their requests. Inputs information into thecomputerized reservations system to update and maintain records. Calls for bellperson, as needed. Accesses reservation system to determine unit availabilityand assists guests with reservations or changes as required, maintaining HGVCrental policies in an effort to maximize inventory. Generates invoices andcollects monies due through the rental program and through merchandise sales.Issues and controls unit keys. Maintains safety deposit boxes.
• Provides additional services by taking and holding packages,delivers telephone and fax messages to owners, guests and resort staff. Reviewsexpected check-in lists, noting comments regarding lockouts, special requests,etc. Sorts and distributes incoming mail. Receives housekeeping and maintenancerequests or work orders and contacts proper departmental personnel. Relayspertinent information to oncoming shift. Prepares and consistently restocks thefront desk with supplies including preparing arrival packets.
• Reports any unresolved problems with owners and guests tomanagement. Maintains clean work area. Provides information on area attractionsand resort amenities. Type correspondence and reports for management as needed.Assists club owners in certain aspects of the club program. Assists otherdepartments as needed and carries out other duties as assigned by management.
• Rotates shift coverage of entrance as gate attendant on a regularbasis, assuming all appropriate responsibilities of that role.
• Regular attendance, grooming standards and safety guidelinesestablished by the company and site are essential to the successful performanceof this position.
What are we looking for?
HiltonGrand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating withan unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At thecore of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this rolesuccessfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications andexperience:
• The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills andabilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform theessential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• ProficientEnglish language communication skills in order to communicate both verbally andin writing with guests, owners and co-workers, and fully comprehend jobassignments.
• Demonstratesexcellence in service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction,responding to guests in a timely and professional manner. A courteous andprofessional demeanor and presentation must prevail when handling upset guestsand difficult situations.
• Must be able toadjust to schedule changes and cover shifts on short notice in order to meetbusiness demands.
• Ability tomulti-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to meet deadlines and demands
• Priorcash handling and data entry experience required.
It would be advantageous in this position for you todemonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Priorhospitality or related industry experience.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with HiltonGrand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations.The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences andmaking a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which welive and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. Itis their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled thesuccess of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates asystem of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highlydesirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates twoinnovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand VacationsClub® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservationservices for more than 250,000 Club Members.