Verification Consultant (ISO26262)
• Deliver consulting services to the automotive segment covering a broad range of functional verification activities including fault analysis and compliance with the ISO 26262 standard
• Responsible for leading and executing consulting programs and working with customers to implement and deploy requirements-based verification methodologies
• Help customers leverage the full capability of tools and technologies
• Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
• Some travel required
• BSEE or BSCS preferred
• 10+ years of experience in a design engineering role focusing on functional verification
• 10+ years of ASIC/FPGA verification experience using SystemVerilog and the UVM
• Must have experience in a lead role on several ISO 26262 compliant projects
• Excellent communication skills
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
-need ISO26262 experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
-verification experience uvm experience
Please send qualified resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]