Host/Hostess - PT
Sunrise Senior Living
( Learn More )
'It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!'
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Host / Hostess is responsible for providing resident services during meal periods.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Greeting and seating residents and guests in a professional, courteous manner
- Handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service
- Performs and assists with pouring/providing beverages and other service and bussing functions as necessary
- Monitors seating flow, dining room services and food availability on an ongoing basis to ensure prompt and courteous dining service
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High School diploma preferred/GED accepted
- One (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- You must have excellent organizational and time management skills and demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test