Mortgage Account Executive
MB Financial Bank
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
We hope this SUPER large font gets your attention!
Now that we have your attention, we intend to keep it. At MB Financial Bank we like to win. Building winning teams with exceptional players and constantly working to help each team member expand on their success is what drives our lives. In short, we want to help you have the best life possible.
“But how do you do it?” you ask :). 40+ hours per week in a boring and unrewarding environment is no way to live, so MB does the opposite. Our team members enjoy a culture that sets attainable goals for performance and encourages them to share ideas with others to drive our business forward. Our team members love how connected they feel to how their work impacts the business and their community. And if you haven’t gathered from reading this ad, we like to have a lot of fun here!
If you’re interested in company that will surround you with exceptional professionals focused on growth, we are interested in speaking with you. Apply now and take the first step!
Responsible for sourcing, on-boarding, training and managing wholesale branches. The majority of the work is conducted away from and outside of MB offices.
This is a senior level role that works under moderate guidance and has no formal leadership responsibility for a team at this time.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Builds quality customer relationships. Sources and maintains highly active wholesale accounts within residential geographical area. Trains accounts on all aspects of doing business with MB Financial’s mortgage division. Creates a regular schedule of account visits and communication to continually reinforce the company’s differentiators and leverage them for quality volume.
2. Works in concert with operations partners. Gains a complete understanding of the file flow process. Knows the people and roles involved in each step and establishes rapport with them. Continually updates operations partners with the wants and needs of customers in the evolving marketplace.
3. Manages the business pipelines. Maintains continuous knowledge of files in process and overall volume standing. Communicates as needed to brokers and affiliates. Consistently prospects for new accounts and new business within current accounts.
4. Stays informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both conventional and government-insured mortgages.
5. Promotes our culture by living-out the cultural pillars (People, Integrity, Partnership, Teamwork, and Fun) on a daily basis.
6. Performs additional responsibilities as needed
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the mortgage and banking industries, including strong knowledge of wholesale sales. Requires significant experience in third party origination (TPO) lending, market knowledge and relationships with top tier accounts in their respective territories.
• Demonstrated ability to work within established sales goals
• Enthusiastic, self motivated with ability to interpret and analyze customers’ needs on a continual basis
• Excellent business development skills
• Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business.
Working Conditions and Demands (If Applicable):
Valid and current driver’s license required for travel to meet with prospects and customers
MB Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test