Apex Life Sciences is currently seeking a Lab Technician to provide analytical support and perform high quality chemical analyses, using ICP to join Our Client’s dynamic chemistry team. You will prepare and analyze mechanical (metal) and chemical samples using a variety of analytical instrumentation including:
1. Oxygen/nitrogen analyzer,
2. Hydrogen analyzer,
3. Carbon/sulfur determinator, Optical Emission Spectrometer (OES), and inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometer. Mechanical (Metal) sample preparation includes cutting, drilling and grinding of metal samples while chemical sample preparation includes acid digestions of metal samples and dilutions.
4. ICP (arguably most important skill)
1) Associate's degree in chemistry or related science field (a bachelor's degree in chemistry is preferred) and 1-3 years lab experience
2) Mechanical aptitude with strong written and math skills
3) Excellent attention-to-detail
4) Ability to work 3PM - 12AM. Experience with the processing and/or testing of metal components is preferred
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.