About the Company:
EMSI is the market leader in medical information services that helps our clients make informed decisions and improve the lives of those they serve. We customize information solutions for our clients in insurance, healthcare, investments and research. We empower our clients to make solid investments, personnel and claim decisions. We deliver timely, cost-effective, comprehensive information to help minimize uncertainty and invite opportunity.
About the opportunity:
EMSI is seeking Full Time Customer Service Representatives to support our Healthy House Calls Team in the Healthcare Services Division. This team will work with an elderly population to support their healthcare needs, and, because we care a great deal about the well-being of all of our clients, we are seeking candidates who are patient, trustworthy and can provide extra care when dealing with our clients. We promote a fun and positive and professional work environment, while focusing on production goals and customer satisfaction.
1. Schedules client appointments and home visits according to care plans and Provider availability
2. Enters scheduling data accurately and creates schedules
3. Contacts care providers and clients regarding day-to-day changes
4. Discerns client services required as outlined in agreements, urgent requests and care plans
5. Enters staff and client information into database
6. Maintains staff and client database
1. H.S. Diploma or GED
2. Prior scheduling, healthcare and/or customer service experience preferred
3. Strong Microsoft Word and Excel experience as well as experience with a Scheduling system
4. Understanding of basic medical terminology
5. Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
EMSI is proud to be an EEO-AA employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a Drug-Free workplace.