Are you striving for an exciting career in Criminal Justice? Do you like ensuring the safety of others and providing quality service to customers? A security officer is a great way to jump start your career aspirations! In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain real world experience in Criminal Justice.
Securitas is currently seeking a motivated, results-oriented Security Officer for our corporate offices, located in downtown Des Moines, Iowa. May be required to work holidays, as well as on-call to fill other shifts as needed. Security Officers provide outstanding service and safety precautions to our staff, clients and vendors.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the associate:
- Is regularly required to stand and walk, occasionally run
- Is required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects
- Is required to frequently reach with hands and arms
- Is regularly required to talk and hear; taste or smell
- Is required to be in situations of heights
- Is occasionally required to sit and stoop; kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include -- close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision
If you meet the above qualifications and our opportunity is attractive to you, we would love to hear from you.
*Securitas Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*