HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital in Fayetteville is currently looking for an Associate Administrator to join their hospital leadership team. HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, a Partner of Washington Regional is an 80-bed freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient services designed to return patients to active and independent lives.
Location: 153 E Monte Painter Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703
Click here for directions.
Click here for a tour of the hospital.
• Required: A strong desire to become the CEO/Administrator of a HealthSouth hospital in approximately 2 years.
• Required: Commitment to approximately 2 years as an Associate Administrator and an additional 3 years as a HealthSouth hospital CEO/Administrator (subject to on-the-job performance and business needs).
• Required: Relocation twice within two years to any HealthSouth hospital.
• Required: Bachelor’s degree. Preferred: MBA or MHA.
• Required: Three years of management experience in a hospital setting required, including:
o Managerial responsibility including selection, performance appraisal, performance management and discipline, compensation, promotion and termination decisions for at least 1 direct report.
o Input on budget development and responsibility for operating within a budget for areas of responsibility.
• Required: Evidence of consistently above average performance as compared to expectations for comparable positions.
• Required: Evidence of the effective application of strong competencies/skills in: Analysis, business acumen, change agility, collaboration, communication, decision-making, leadership, strategic focus, talent management, and technical mastery within one or more disciplines important to inpatient rehabilitation hospital operations.
• Preferred: Two years of senior management experience in a hospital setting, including:
o Hospital (or comparable corporate, region, or subsidiary) responsibility for one or more of the following departments: Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Nursing, Therapy (inpatient), Quality, Case Management, or Human Resources.
o Managerial responsibility including selection, performance appraisal, performance management and discipline, compensation, promotion and termination decisions for a staff including at least 3 direct reports.
o Departmental responsibility for budget development, oversight, and spending.
• Preferred: A desire to progress beyond CEO/Administrator in 5-10 years.