Location: Freehold NJ
Pay Rate: $14/hr
Primary Position Purpose:
The MTCS Associate is responsible for client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service to accounts, as well as representing client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality of the product.
1. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Out bound calls to include (but not limited to) the laboratories and medical facilities to request and determine if services were performed and to request documentation and amendments for service. • Customer Service: Communicate with customers, assess areas of dispute, resolve issues and address concerns for all clients. Incident Reports. • Daily Blood Work Audit – review laboratory reports for adequacy and completion. • Daily Data Entry of customer and account data including (but not limited to) exam information. • Coordinate/Re-Schedule exam components that were performed incorrectly or missed upon examination. • Audit Medical Exams to include (but not limited to) CSO & DOT Exams for adequacy and completion. • Accountable for Laboratory Supply Orders for current and new clients. • Answer phone calls and relay messages. • Prepare, compile and sort faxes, email and mail documents.
2. Skills/Attributes Required:
• Ability to stay focused due to frequent interruptions. • Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional client service. • Ability to adapt to changing environment and shifting priorities as relates to business needs of organization and the client. • Attention to Detail. • Multi-task. • Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients, other managers and subordinates. • Willingness to learn. • Ability to maintain confidentiality.
3. Knowledge Required:
• General Computer Knowledge. • Ability to navigate Microsoft Office. • Basic knowledge of office equipment: fax, phone and scan. • Knowledge of DOT/NON DOT Exams protocols and procedures. • Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations contained in 49 CFR 39143
• General Office Experience. • Data Entry. • Customer Service. • High school diploma or equivalent required - Some college preferred. • 1 year experience with Occupational Third Party Administrator.
Candidates interested will submit their resume to Berenice:
Candidates will consent to:
* Criminal background check
* Drug testing
* Recent and relevant employer references * Education verification
Benefits working with Volt Workforce Solutions:
* Excellent customer service and welcoming staff
* Weekly paycheck
* Direct Deposit / Money Network Card
* Medical Benefits
* Referral Bonus Program
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer