( Learn More )
Corporate Strategy, Program Manager, Business Development
The Manager of Corporate Strategy will report the Director of Corporate Strategy and Business Development and support the entire business development lifecycle. The program manager will drive loan growth and customer acquisition with new and existing partners. The role will encompass support for new sales outreach for targeted prospects, new partner onboarding, and marketing execution. Responsibilities will include participation in the pitch process, supporting proposal development and client facing presentations. Additionally, this role will be responsible for all new partner onboarding activities, ongoing relationship development, project management tracking to ensure timely execution, managing compensation and renewal tracking of signed partners, along with shared responsibility for execution of new and present customer marketing for partners.
• Manage client relationships within the Corporate business development group
• Execute against sales goals and objectives both financial and strategic
• Develop and maintain high level of client satisfaction- conduct business reviews to ensure client satisfaction with products and services
• Conduct presentations and periodic client updates via the phone and in person, while also supporting day-to-day needs of assigned client base
• Assist in formulating marketing strategies and providing tactical solutions to achieve client objectives
• Identify and scope opportunities for new business growth with existing partners
• Provide feedback to appropriate internal personnel for program successes and issue resolution
• If required, explore new tools, agencies and vendors – provide direction and structure to ensure industry leading approaches to partner nurturing and development practices
• Digitize and streamline partner assets; enable more consistent and higher quality materials for business communications
• Support enterprise level sales deals - coordinate research and presentation initiatives as needed across all work-streams
• Occasionally, cross-train, cultivate ability to run early stages/outreach of smaller deal cycles independently
• Perform other duties as assigned
Partner Onboarding and Execution:
• Track all onboarding initiatives and keep status updates for project plans and partner implementation targets.
• Ensure smooth transition of new clients from initial prospect phase thru implementation.
• Follow internal vendor management and legal requirements necessary to successfully onboard a variety of partners in multiple verticals
• Maintain regular, ongoing communications with partners and manage a CRM solution to track details of communications and relationship status. Communicate status to management.
• Develop and own new and present customer acquisition strategy and campaign execution for digital engagement of new partners, while supporting direct mail strategies when required.
• Designing Onboarding & Customer communication experience to drive loyalty and engagement
• Partnering with digital and all customer service channels to provide distinct service that exceeds the expectations of customers when applicable
• Working with analytics, technology and modelers to build best-in-class data approach, roadmaps and models to support product growth when required
• Working with credit risk, analytics and finance to manage profitability on an ongoing basis
• Partnering with technology, legal, compliance, marketing, and servicing to build and strengthen the customer experience and mitigate risks
• Promoting a risk-aware culture, ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
• Skilled at analysis and translating data to various audiences, using data to describe, predict, and inform business decisions and drive actionable solutions.
• Coordinate partner events calendar and outreach opportunities at events.
• 3-6 years business experience, preferably in financial services and more specifically personal lending.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
• Self-starter, high energy and appetite for learning
• Strong work ethic, able to sustain efforts over intense work activity cycles
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented, intense environment.
• Highly organized; strong PowerPoint, spreadsheet & database management proficiency
• Strong communication/presentation & influence management skills; strong project management skills with demonstrated track record
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation; comfort level in dealing with all levels of an organization, across all functional areas, and with partners.
• Strong analytical and consumer insight skills, ability to grasp complex business issues and lead decision making in an analytical and data-intensive environment
• Strong background in new customer acquisition marketing including digital expertise – SEO, content, display, social, advocacy programs, and partnership/Affinity programs
• Results-oriented with demonstrated ability to design and launch innovative marketing programs
• Ability to apply creative/strategic solutions to solve business challenges, develop new ideas and gain broad organizational advocacy
• Statistical analysis using Excel, R, SPSS, and SAS for business activities a plus
• Proficient computer skills for both Windows and Mac OS system
• Familiarity with data and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, SQL, SAS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required; MBA a plus
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test